Vistas de página en total

miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

BECOME A YOUTUBER?

First of all, as you already noticed, it's the first time I'm wrote my blog in English! Which is pretty much amazing for me (sorry if I don't have good grammar but I'm doing my best). 

The porpuse of this entrance is to ask you guys what do you think if I become a youtuber? 
I know that I'm not going to have like a million views at the beginning but it doesn't matter, so for all the persons that are reading this I was wondering if you can help me giving me some tips about the topic of the first video. (Comment please). Like, I don't know... I was thinking about a TRUTH OR DEAR VIDEO. 

It doesn't matter if you read my blog or not but, I want you guys to let me know your recomendations, feedback, whatever. (:

Thanks alot.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario